Marriage Not Prison - Caesarscircuit.com

Caesarscircuit.com

CAESARSCIRCUIT.COM is an online love website dedicated to the optimal delivery of love teachings and proffering solutions to love problems.CAESARSCIRCUIT majors on love and its entirety. It sometimes share stories on health and lifestyles.

Friday 7 June 2019

Marriage Not Prison



Marriage doesn't necessarily mean I expect my wife to let go her male best friend of so many years and she expects me to let go off mine..

Certain friendship built over years isn't good to let go.... A time might come when you would need that best friend.. Not every best friend they fuck themselves contrary to some silly beliefs..

This is how some people turn themselves into slaves of marriage.. If I love my wife then I have to trust her to know her limitations.. If she ends up fucking her best friend behind my back then she was never a good wife after all.. If I end up fucking my best friend behind her back then I was never a good husband as well...

There shouldn't be any hassle been best friends with the opposite sex and still keeping that friendship after marriage.. Just define your limitations that's all..