NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
The shooting was caught by the store’s security camera, police sources said. (SAM COSTANZA/FOR NEW YORK DAILY NEWS)
A man was shot in the back of the head in an East Harlem bodega Thursday night, police said.
The victim was standing inside the La Paloma Candy and Grocery, on Lexington Ave. near E. 106th St., arguing with two other men when the shooter walked in at 8:25 p.m., police sources said.
The gunman fired one round, sending a bullet through the victim’s head before he ran out, sources said.
Medics took the man, who is in his late 40s, to St. Luke’s hospital in critical condition, cops said.
Edwin Alvarez, 55, said he walked into the shop moments before the gunplay to buy a loose cigarette.
He saw the victim arguing with two other men.
“They lowered their voices when I came in,” he said. “I stepped out and I heard a shot.”
The shooting was caught by the store’s security camera, police sources said.
No comments:
Post a Comment