APC Publicity Secretary Bolaji Abdullahi Dumps Party, Joins Saraki - Caesarscircuit.com

Caesarscircuit.com

CAESARSCIRCUIT.COM is an online love website dedicated to the optimal delivery of love teachings and proffering solutions to love problems.CAESARSCIRCUIT majors on love and its entirety. It sometimes share stories on health and lifestyles.

Wednesday 1 August 2018

APC Publicity Secretary Bolaji Abdullahi Dumps Party, Joins Saraki


2019 politics will indeed be interesting. The National Publicity Secretary of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Mallam Bolaji Abdullahi has tendered his resignation to the party leadership.

He made his resignation public today. His words;

"I have served the APC honestly and to the best of my ability and when I stood for and won my election at the last convention, it was a keen desire to continue to do so.

However, in a situation whereby my loyalty is constantly brought into question; my subordinates deployed to subvert my office; and my views constantly second-guessed on the basis of my political affiliation, it has become imperative for me to review my position."
He is a loyalist of Senate president Bukola Saraki, hence many at the APC national headquarters in Abuja couldn't trust him to remain loyal to the party.

No comments:

Post a Comment