Actress Halima Abubakar Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday With Stunning Makeup Photos - Caesarscircuit.com

Caesarscircuit.com

CAESARSCIRCUIT.COM is an online love website dedicated to the optimal delivery of love teachings and proffering solutions to love problems.CAESARSCIRCUIT majors on love and its entirety. It sometimes share stories on health and lifestyles.

Tuesday 12 June 2018

Actress Halima Abubakar Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday With Stunning Makeup Photos


Halima Abubakar (Born: 12 June 1985 age 33 years), Kano State is a Nigerian actress. In 2011, she won the Afro Hollywood Best Actress award.
Abubakar was born in Kano but is a descent of Kogi. She attended Ideal primary school in Kano then studied Sociology at Bayero University, Kano.
She began acting in 2001 when she played a minor role in Rejected. Her first lead role was in Gangster Paradise. She is also the CEO of a Modehouse Entertainment, a music label and entertainment management company.
She wrote;
Ya Allah you saved me This indeed is a miracle ������No one,no one has an idea of what I went through.But I shared abit������God bless the womb that birth me The eyes that love me(you all)I have no haters��‍♀️I really don’t keep things in my heart..So I just want to say Allamdudillah Rabbil Alamin +1

No comments:

Post a Comment