Lady Gaga cancels the rest of her world tour due to ‘severe pain’ - Caesarscircuit.com

Caesarscircuit.com

CAESARSCIRCUIT.COM is an online love website dedicated to the optimal delivery of love teachings and proffering solutions to love problems.CAESARSCIRCUIT majors on love and its entirety. It sometimes share stories on health and lifestyles.

Sunday, 4 February 2018

Lady Gaga cancels the rest of her world tour due to ‘severe pain’


Lady Gaga is in True PAIN from Fibromyalgia in New Netflix Documentary

The Grammy winner said on her Twitter account that she is devastated at having to pull out from the 10 remaining Joanna World Tour concerts in Europe, including major gigs in London and Paris, because of fibromyalgia, the chronic condition she suffers from.
She said she had to put “myself and my wellbeing” first.
“I’m so devastated I don’t know how to describe it,” Lady Gaga wrote. “All I know is that if I don’t do this, I am not standing by the words or meaning of my music.”
Live Nation said the singer was in the hands of expert medical care.

Lady Gaga arrives for the Grammy Awards on January 28, 2018. Picture: AFP
Lady Gaga performing during last year’s Super Bowl. Picture: Getty
Her team said she had “made the tough decision to immediately come off the road”.
Lady Gaga first disclosed that she suffered from the condition in the Netflix documentary, Gaga: Five Foot Two and said that she had been dealing with physical pain for years.
She has shared updates on her condition with fans via Twitter and Instagram.
Concert dates in London, Manchester, Zurich, Cologne, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Paris and Berlin have been pulled.
Live Nation said ticket holders will be able to get a refund at the point of purchase.
Originally published as Lady Gaga tour shock

No comments:

Post a Comment