Peter Okoye Celebrates Daughter’s Birthday As She Turns 5 Today - Caesarscircuit.com

Caesarscircuit.com

CAESARSCIRCUIT.COM is an online love website dedicated to the optimal delivery of love teachings and proffering solutions to love problems.CAESARSCIRCUIT majors on love and its entirety. It sometimes share stories on health and lifestyles.

Monday 22 January 2018

Peter Okoye Celebrates Daughter’s Birthday As She Turns 5 Today


One-half of famous pop group, P-Square, Peter Okoye has taken to Instagram/Twitter to celebrate his daughter, Aliona who clocked 5 today, Monday, January 22nd, 2018.
He wrote: ”Today is a very special day my daughter, and not just because it is your birthday, but because it is the day when i first saw my angel. I love you my sweet Princess Aliona Marie Amarachi Okoye. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETHEART”
Today is a very special day my daughter, and not just because it is your birthday, but because it is the day when i first saw my angel. I love you my sweet Princess Aliona Marie Amarachi Okoye. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETHEARTCc @lolaomotayo_okoye pic.twitter.com/Tzay84mpVc
— Peter Okoye MrP (@PeterPsquare) January 22, 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment