CAESAR'S CIRCUIT - Caesarscircuit.com

Caesarscircuit.com

CAESARSCIRCUIT.COM is an online love website dedicated to the optimal delivery of love teachings and proffering solutions to love problems.CAESARSCIRCUIT majors on love and its entirety. It sometimes share stories on health and lifestyles.

Saturday 2 December 2017

CAESAR'S CIRCUIT

Hy Caesar. I need your advise on this.
I am a Nigerian, and I am in a relationship with this cameroon girl. She loves me so much. She always cries whenever we have misunderstanding and would do anything to make me happy. I love her too. The first time we had sex was somehow strange. She refused that she was never going to have sex before marriage. I promised her that I will marry her so as to get the sex from her. She still refused. After much efforts, she later agreed because I promised her marriage, and we had sex. At a point in our relationship, we almost took an oath, but we were lucky we didn't. Now, I feel like dropping her, but she keeps crying and never wants to let me go because she loves me so much. My problem is that she is from Cameroon, I need a Nigerian girl. I will be waiting for your advise. Please don't disclose my identity. Thank you.


My response:

Hmmmmm! Oath taking is a bad thing. Thank God
you didn't take it. Please don't try it in
future. I have heard of people who ran mad
because of the oath they took.
Also, I must tell you to
your face that you behaved like a fake lover
by using marriage promise to get sex from her. I am an African just like you, and here, I must tell you that
stuffs like this will tie your destiny if you
disappoint her in future. As it stands now,
you must marry her unless she is the one
that leaves you or she breaks your heart.
You already promised her marriage in one of the most wicked way ever to be adopted. It
's a very wrong move because you
are not sure if you will marry her, and you
did it in a selfish way. Please don't get sex
from someone this way again, it speaks bad
ly
of you. As for her being from Cameroon, let me
ask you this question, wouldn't you marry
an oyibo woman if you see one? I know
you will. This lady is even an African, she
being from Cameroon doesn't prevent the love. It
doesn't prevent the marriage. If she loves
you this much, concentrate on her. One
thing that disturbs us is that when we have
something, we keep wishing we can taste
another thing, but when we taste that thing,
we discover that the old one we are with
was far better, and we will keep wishing we
remained with the old one. I have seen
many bad ladies that don't measure half up
to this your babe, she cries for you, she
longs for you in all sincerity, you can hardly see that in
many women. Stop making her to cry. Just focus my dear, stop playing around. Treat her like the only woman in the world.


(Send your love problems and questions to 'anslemcaesar@gmail.com')

No comments:

Post a Comment